Session/Retainer Fee to Reserve Your Appointment Date and Time
- All sessions must be paid for prior to the actual photoshoot. Session fees are non-refundable.
- I understand that sometimes things happen and you can’t keep your appointment. Ideally, I would love at least 24 hours notice. If you do not make it to your scheduled date and time appointment without giving me any notice there will be a fee of $25 that must be paid prior to a rescheduled appointment.
- If you have a sick child, please inform me as soon as possible so that we can reschedule. A sick child is not going to be very cooperative during a photoshoot and then we run the risk of the photographer and/or the photographer’s assistant becoming ill as well.
- There will be no additional fee as long as you contact me.
Product Turn Around
- Portrait sessions are typically edited and in your private gallery within a 3 week time period. Sometimes circumstances will prevent that (photographers get ill and have family emergencies too). However, I will keep you informed as to the progress of your edits and your gallery.
- You can not combine sessions within one paid session. Examples include: If you are paying for a one year session that does not include family portraits unless you have specified that to me in the beginning. If you are paying for a group session that does not mean that we will do break out sessions for each family/child/grandchildren/great-grandchildren. Individual families will be charged as a single family session in addition to the group fees unless arrangements have been made prior to the photoshoot. If you are purchasing headshots, family sessions or couple sessions are not included.
- Please talk to me about the type of session you are wanting, the images you want and who will be at the photoshoot.
Payment for Print Orders
- Payment for ALL print orders is due in full before the print order is submitted. Print orders are non-refunable. Prints are typically delievered within 2-3 weeks after the print order is placed.
- Payment for print orders can be made online with a credit card or in person by payment of check or cash.
- Images will be kept for 1 year. After one year there is a $250 minimum print order to retrieve the archived files.
All Orders Must Be Placed in Writing
- Your print order can be placed online and that will send me a digital copy of your order.
- In person orders will be written out and you will be asked to verify the names and quantities of the images you are purchasing.
- Orders may not be placed via telephone.
General Information Regarding Portrait Sessions
- Sessions can take anywhere from 30-60 minutes. The timing varies depending on how many wardrobe changes, how many people, and how cooperative children are during the photoshoot.
- All photoshoots are done in the St. Louis Metro Area. For travel outside of the St. Louis Metro Area, please contact me via email or by telephone to discuss this.
Copyrights and Print Releases
- Copyright of the images are retained by Lori Peterson Photography and that copyright is protected by Federal Copyright Laws. You may NOT re-edit your images. Cropping images is only allowed for the purposes of printing images. Lori Peterson Photography retains all copyrights to images and reserves the right to use those images in studio displays, advertising, exhibits, or any other displays of the work done by Lori Peterson Photography.
- If you purchase a CD or Flash Drive with your images, you are purchasing a PRINT Release, not a copyright release.
- No other cameras or equipment should be used by client or anyone accompanying clients to photoshoots.